Monday, July 11, 2011

Mideast Mental Moment

It has a LONG time since I’ve blog! To be honest I started because I was inspired by others (http://honour252.blogspot.com/) (http://www.richardwestley.com/) but simply could not make the time with all the other commitments that I have!

But now, for the next 6 months, I will have more time than what I will know what to do with…

So, I will attempt again to blog consistently!

I have made a list of goals for the next 6 months and here are some of them…

To hear God’s whispers in my life again

To connect with God in a way that I have not in a long time

To lean on Him more than ever in my life

To learn how to serve Him and others

To be the best husband and dad that I could be from my deployed location

To be creative, innovative and daring with the ministry here

To develop a healthy and balanced lifestyle

Do you have a suggestion on another goal that I may want to work on?

Chaplain Carlos

1 comment:

  1. My suggestion is to make your goals short, specific, attainable and measurable. The goal of goal setting is success.
    for example,
    1) Send Shalon a personal note once a week.
    2) Send Diego a funny video once a month
    3) Write a journal entry three times a week.

    This way you will know exactly how you are doing on the progress.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete